For additional information or questions, please contact:
EPCOR Distribution & Transmission Inc.
This Retailer Guidebook has been created to communicate the essential information and to assist Retailers to operate their business in the EPCOR Distribution & Transmission Inc. (EDTI) service area.
This guide outlines the following EPCOR Distribution & Transmission Inc. responsibilities:
- Retailer Certification Requirements, including the steps required to become a certified retailer,
- Site Enrollment and Energizes,
- Retailer Support and Service Order Inquiries,
- Distribution & Transmission Tariff Billing,
- Metering Inquiries,
- Micro-gen Site Management,
- Site ID Management, including Site ID Retirement, and
- VL Trader File Management.
The key objective of this document is to provide Retailers with a tool to assist them in aligning their processes, practices and information systems with those of EPCOR Distribution & Transmission Inc.
This document was created to assist Retailers and should not be considered definitive or to supersede any AUC (Alberta Utilities Commission) rules, acts, or regulations. EDTI will make reasonable efforts to update and maintain this Guidebook.