Impacts at Worksite #1B - 111 Street southbound left turn lane onto 29A Avenue
At Worksite #1B, we'll construct a manhole shaft, which is similar to a shaft for micro-tunnelling, however, it is smaller in size. This manhole shafts will be use to connect the new tunnel to existing drainage infrastructure as well as to provide future access to the drainage system.
During this work, you'll encounter:
- 111 Street southbound will be reduced to two lanes.
- Left turn lane onto 29A Avenue eastbound from 111 Street southbound will not be permitted.
- Left turns onto Saddleback Road westbound from 111 Street northbound may be impacted.
- Regular construction activities from Monday to Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Heavy traffic along the haul route; tandem trucks and equipment will be coming down the haul route 5-7 times a day. Trucks will enter and exit the worksite using 111 Street.