Automatic Withdrawal is available to all residential and commercial customers. Once enrolled, you'll continue to receive a utility bill each month. Watch for a message on your bill welcoming you to the plan you've selected.
Read the Authorized Withdrawal
terms and conditions.
Bank account withdrawals
Before you sign up
Your EPCOR bill must be paid in full before you set up automatic bank withdrawals.
You can apply online to have your payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
Apply by mail or fax
- Print and complete the payment option form. Please ensure that you've selected the correct type of service. Always keep a copy for your records.
- If you request Automatic Withdrawal, attach a blank, personalized cheque marked "VOID". If you don't have a cheque, you can have your bank complete and verify the required account information on the application form.
Mail or fax the application and void cheque to our office.
If your banking information changes
Simply provide us with your new banking information in writing at least 5 business days prior to your next payment withdrawal date. Make sure to include a voided personalized cheque that displays your account numbers and the name of your account. We'll take care of the rest.
Credit card payments
Set up recurring payments
Log in to or
register for My Account.
- In the Accounts tab, select the account for which you'd like to make a payment, then select Credit Card Payments.
- Choose Recurring Credit Card Payments and follow the steps until you're told your recurring payment setup was successful.
Note: You will be transferred to our third-party vendor to complete the recurring payment setup.
Under the current rate structure approved by the Alberta Utilities Commission, credit card fees would be passed on to all ratepayers, whether they pay by credit card or not. To avoid transferring this fee to all customers,
a small fee, set by and paid to our third party vendor, is applied only to customers who choose to pay by credit card.
- Visa and MasterCard payments have a service fee of 1.75%
- Visa Debit card payments have a service fee of 0.75%
If your credit card information changes
Simply update your new credit card information through
My Account at least 2 business days prior to your next payment withdrawal date.
Keep your payment option in good standing
Your payment will be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card on the due date of your bill. This will be confirmed when you see "AUTO WITHDRAWAL" on the remittance portion of your bill.
You must continue to make payments in your usual manner until you see this message.
Once your automatic payments have been confirmed, you must have sufficient funds or bank approved overdraft protection available in your bank account at least 2 business days before and after your due date to avoid a non-sufficient funds (NSF) charge.
Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit
ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).