A new home is considered ready for water meter installation when:
- The meter setting meets plumbing code requirements.
- The home has adequate heating during the winter months.
- Prepare a list of addresses ready for water meter installation.
- Include possession date(s) for each address so we can make sure the meter is installed on time.
- Send us this list using the online form below.
- One of our metering representatives will contact you to start the installation process.
- Supply us with a pair of keys.
- Call us to arrange a key pickup or to schedule an appointment if you don't have an extra set of keys. Use the phone number listed on the right of this page.
- Let us know who to contact when the job is done.
- Provide us with a contact person and his/her phone number for a process follow-up.
Note: Any water consumption recorded on the meter before possession won't be billed to the homebuilder. We'll record it as construction water.
Water meter installation form