Skip ribbon commands
Skip to main content


How to report an outage in Collingwood, Creemore, Stayner or Thornbury area

If you are ​experiencing an interruption in your electricity service, submit the form below and we will work to get your power restored as soon as possible. 

This form may not be monitored outside of business hours. If this is an after hours emergency, call (705) 445-1800 and press 7.

To request a streetlight repair, please contact the Town of Collingwood at ​​(705) 445-1292 or Clearview Township at (705) 428-5024.


If your outage has not been reported on our
Collingwood and area current outages page, please proceed with your submission.




The following form is for Ontario customers only

​For Edmonton power outages, chec​k the current outages map and report if your outage is not listed.