Need help bringing water and sewer service to new developments? If you're a homebuilder or business owner near an existing EPCOR service area, we're happy to help.
To start your project planning, you'll need
EPCOR's Developer & Engineering Guide. Information in the Guide includes:
- Essential information for planning your project and keeping it on schedule.
- Important information for engineers responsible for designing the water and sewer infrastructure.
- Contact information for EPCOR's Developer Services team.
- Main Extension Process Flowchart
- Fee Schedule
- Water Meter Installation Checklist
- Master Planning Requirements
- Design Criteria for Water Systems, Fire Lines and Wastewater Systems
- Construction Drawing Requirements
- Plat Dedication Verbiage
- Backflow Prevention Requirements
Engineering details, including General Notes and Material Specifications
How to submit
All engineering plans and master reports submitted via mail for EPCOR's review must be accompanied with a completed Plan Review Application and a plan review fee. In addition, we've recently updated our Water Meter Application, which should be completed and submitted online using the link below. Please be sure to only submit one application per request and use the "Don't Know Your Disrict" tool below to ensure your application is routed to the correct area.