Need help bringing water and sewer service to new developments? If you're a homebuilder or business owner near an existing EPCOR service area, we're happy to help.
To start your project planning, you'll need
EPCOR's Developer & Engineering Guide. Information in the Guide includes:
- Essential information for planning your project and keeping it on schedule.
- Important information for engineers responsible for designing the water and sewer infrastructure.
- Contact information for EPCOR's Developer Services team.
- Main Extension Process Flowchart
- Fee Schedule
- Water Meter Installation Checklist
- Master Planning Requirements
- Design Criteria for Water Systems, Fire Lines and Wastewater Systems
- Construction Drawing Requirements
- Plat Dedication Verbiage
- Backflow Prevention Requirements
Engineering details, including General Notes and Material Specifications
How to submit
All engineering plans and master reports submitted via mail for EPCOR's review must be accompanied with a completed Plan Review Application and a plan review fee. In addition, we've recently updated our Water Meter Application, which should be completed and submitted online using the link below.