- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup + 3 Tbsp confectioners' sugar
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peanut butter chips, for garnish
- Chocolate sprinkles, for garnish
- Using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the bottom of the pie crust and spoon the mixed cheesecake filling on top, smoothing out and spreading the filling to the edge. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
- Whisk together the heavy cream, cocoa powder and the remaining 3 Tbsp of confectioners' sugar in a medium mixing bowl until dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate along with the cheesecake.
- When ready to assemble, whisk the heavy cream and cocoa powder mixture until medium peaks form. Place the cocoa whipped cream into a resealable plastic bag and squeeze the icing toward one corner of the bag. Snip a small opening at the corner with the icing. Pipe the frosting in any pattern you'd like around the edge of the pie. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and chocolate sprinkles on top of the whipped cream.
Courtesy of Food Network Kitchen