1 (888) 765-2256
Other contact information
825 Lake Range Drive Kincardine, OntarioN2Z 0B3
The Information on this Page Applies to:
1. Throw a sensory party and test your friends to see who can guess different textures and tastes in the dark.
Go stargazing – Find the best places in Alberta to check out the extraterrestrial view.
3. If you're a student or alumni from MacEwan University or the University of Alberta, take part in the annual
Edmonton Earth Hour Race.
4. Host a fondue for you and your friends. You'll enjoy a great meal without any electricity needed.
5. Make a splash at the
Earth Hour Swim at the G.H. Dawe and Collicutt Centre in Red Deer. They'll be switching off all non-essential lights for a fun dip in the dark.
6. If you're brave enough, settle in and tell ghost stories. Pick one from this
list of spooky stories from around the province.
7. Take in the sights and sounds at
Calgary Unplugged, a free community event powered entirely by bicycles and solar energy.
8. Teach yourself night photography and learn how to take striking long exposure shots.
9. Join the
after-dark scavenger hunt at Cranna Lake in Lacombe.
10. Use glow-in-the-dark paint to decorate rocks of all sizes and create a glowing garden path or walkway.
Enter your name and email below and you’ll have all of our great energy saving tricks delivered to your inbox when they become available.
We offer flexible plans, 125 years of expertise and bundling services to make your life simpler. 100% carefree and 100% built for you.
100% Carefree. Ready to get started with Encor? Build the perfect plan for all your beautiful moments.
Encor's green energy is sourced from 100% Canadian renewable energy projects. Because what's important to you is important to us, too.
Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit
ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).