Please read this page along with any terms, conditions or disclaimers in the rest of website pages. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the website will govern. The information, material and content provided in the pages of our website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these terms at any time without notice and you must regularly review the terms. Your continued access or use of the website will imply that you agree to any changes.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information on this website is provided on an "as-is" basis for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses or claims of any nature resulting from:
- The use of or reliance on the information contained in this website
- Any inaccuracy or omission in the website information or the failure to keep such information current
- Any inaccurate or incomplete information caused by Internet software or transmission problems
- The use of the Internet generally, including Internet software, computer viruses
- Damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials, or business resulting from the information or lack of information on this website
Internet Security and Email
We recommend the use of appropriate security, antivirus, and other protective software. Any unprotected email communication is not confidential and could be lost, intercepted or altered. To protect yourself, don't send sensitive information (such as passwords, credit card numbers, etc.) to us or anyone else via email. We are not liable for damages in connection with an email you sent to us or an email we sent to you.
Trademark and Copyright Notices
This website and the contents are protected by copyright, trademark or other EPCOR (or third party) proprietary rights. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trade-marks and/or the contents of this website may be a violation of federal or other law. The copier may by subject to legal action. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce, republish, store in any medium, re-transmit, modify or make public or commercial use of, in any form, the information on this website.
You are allowed to print and copy information contained in this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. However, we may revoke this license anytime. If you use the website information, you must keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and you must explicitly acknowledge EPCOR as the sole owner of such information.
Access to Password Protected and Secure Areas
Only authorized visitors may have access to and use of password protected and / or secure areas of this website. Unauthorized visitors attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to legal action.
Acceptable Use of Secured EPCOR Sites
The user further acknowledges that any misuse that disrupts the normal use of the system, portals, or secured websites accessible through EPCOR websites is strictly prohibited. Such abuse may lead to termination of accounts that access online services. Examples of system abuse include, but are not limited to:
- Using the system in a manner not intended by the terms
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name
- Any attempts to penetrate EPCOR or third party provider security
- Any attempts to access another party's account or files
- Transmitting any material in violation of applicable federal, provincial or state law, including, but not limited to, copyrighted material, unauthorized transmission of material protected by a trade secret, spam, etc.
The user of our secured sites, including the B2B Customer Web portal also agrees to the following:
- The user indemnifies service suppliers, third party providers, and / or licensors for its misuse of services.
- Third party beneficiaries include, but are not limited to, Itron.
If we become aware of or suspect any violation of the terms, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you and provide reasonable details of the violation. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your online services. To protect our interests and the interests of our suppliers and customers, we will immediately report any suspected breach of these terms to service suppliers, third party providers, and / or licensors. We will promptly initiate all reasonable steps to compel the customer to cure such breach. We will fully cooperate with service suppliers, third party providers, and / or licensors in any investigations and other actions taken for suspected or known violations of the terms.
Third Party Website Links
Our website provides links to third party websites as a convenient information service only. We accept no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices, content, opinions, accuracy, and administration of such other websites, nor do we monitor or endorse these websites. We encourage our customers and visitors to this website to be aware of the privacy policies of every website that collects personal information.
EPCOR is based in Alberta, Canada. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website shall be governed by the Laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada and shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Alberta. We make no representation that this website or the contents hereof is appropriate or legal in all jurisdictions. If you are accessing this website from outside of Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that all applicable laws are complied with.