How to apply for our Go EV Funding Program in 3 steps
Before you purchase or install any equipment, fill out the form below in step one. EPCOR will review your funding application and notify you about whether your project has been selected for program funding and the amount of funding your project is eligible for. We held a Q&A webinar for potential applicants on February 17, 2022. If you need more information before applying, we encourage you to
watch the webinar.
Follow our 3 step process below:
1. STEP ONE: Get selected for funding
Complete the application form to begin your EV charging station funding process
and email it to
GoEV@epcor.com. We will review applications and notify all applicants if they have been selected for program funding.
Download application form
2. STEP TWO: Commit to the project within 60 days
Selected applicants will receive an email requesting the following information to be sent to the EPCOR Go EV team:
Download Project Agreement
- Provide your EV charging station project cost estimate detailing the type and quantity of charger(s), including a summary of all
- Provide a specification sheet for each type of eligible EV charger you are proposing;
- Demonstrate you have secured your own funding and are commencing project construction; and
- Provide your completed and signed Project Agreement.
3. STEP THREE: Complete your EV charging station project within one year
Selected projects will have until March 31, 2023 to place their charging station in service. After your project is complete, we will ask you to provide supporting project documentation such as invoices, proof of payment as well as photos of the installation(s). Once we have reviewed and approved your completed project, you will receive a cheque for your rebate amount.
Start your application today!
Fill in the EV charging station funding application form to get the process started. If you have any questions about the program that aren't answered in the frequently asked questions below, email us at GoEV@epcor.com.
If you'd like to learn more or are interested in participating in the EPCOR Go EV program, please take a moment to
sign up for email updates to receive project updates and alerts.