Impacts from sewer upgrade work
Alley south of 67 Avenue and west of 112 Street
- The alley will be closed for the duration of the construction for safety.
Residents will be asked to park on the roads while construction is underway.
- The sidewalk on the northside of 67 Avenue will remain open.
Along 62 Avenue and 112A Street
- A full road closure will be in effect for the duration of construction in this area. During this time, access to parking in front of your property will be restricted.
- The sidewalks will be closed and the construction area barricaded for the duration of the construction. Residents will be asked to use back alley access.
- To accommodate the sewer upgrades, three trees will be removed in accordance with the requirements by the City of Edmonton Parks due to proximity to the drainage infrastructure. Where necessary, additional trees may be trimmed to allow the safe operation of equipment.
- Periodic water service interruptions will be required. It is expected that the water service interruptions will not exceed three to four hours at a time. Prior to any water service interruption, a 24-hour notice will be provided.