1. Quality of life: The E.L. Smith water treatment facility is operated, maintained and updated in a way that reduces impacts to stakeholders and improves quality of life regarding noise and enjoyment of parks and recreation.
2. Safety: Community, public and worker safety and health are protected.
3. Relationship: An honest, transparent, trusting and respectful long-term relationship is developed between EPCOR and stakeholders.
4. Environment: Pollution is prevented and community beautification is considered.
5. Reliable, responsible and sustainable: The E.L. Smith plant is designed, maintained and operated in a prudent and responsible manner.