Water fee schedule
Incremental cost of installing a water service in the same trench as sewer
|25 mm Water - Single
|25 mm Water - Double
|40 mm Water
|50 mm Water
1. The cost of connection should always be conﬁrmed by calling us at
780-496-5444 to ensure proper interpretation of the connection fee schedule.
2. Water and sewer servicing plans must be approved prior to any payment being accepted for a service installation.
3. New services will be installed between the main and the property line within the City right-of-way in the most practical and economical manner at the standard depth, per design and construction standards for the City of Edmonton, and at the point designated by EPCOR's representative.
The applicant will be charged the fee for that type of installation as included in the fee schedule. Standard depth refers to the depth of proposed service connection at the property line. Service connection to deep mains should be to adjacent manholes.
4. Where the service is to be installed in any other location, manner, or depth at the applicant's request, the applicant will be charged the estimated cost of construction. That estimate will be provided on the basis of a special individual quotation to be prepared by the City's Utilities Infrastructure group at the time of application.
5. Where services are required to connect to mains more than 4.25 m deep, if NO risers exist and NO adjacent manholes are available, the applicant will be charged the estimated cost of construction, in the same manner as (4) above.
6. Where the required service size of combination is not provided for in the fee schedule, the applicant will be charged the estimated cost of construction, in the same manner as (4) above.
7. Services to properties within paved areas identiﬁed on the City's three -year no-cut policy map may be charged actual tunneling costs. Construction delays may occur.
8. If the private services are not found at the agreed locations or elevations after payment of connection fees: a) additional construction charges will be assessed if changes can be made or, b) services will be installed as originally agreed (owner to relocate onsite services).
9. This fee schedule is subject to review at any time. Written quotations and/ or conﬁrmation of fees will be honored for a period of 30 days after issue date. All service construction costs must be prepaid prior to scheduling and construction of the service(s).