Skip ribbon commands
Skip to main content

​About the service

We maintain manhole covers and catch basins​ on City property to ensure safety and proper drainage. 

We will investigate any concerns regarding missing, broken, loose, blocked manhole covers or catch basins and repair them if required.

Reporting a concern

To report concerns with manhole covers or catch basins, please call (780) 412-4500.