Skip ribbon commands
Skip to main content

‚ÄčAbout the service

We maintain manhole covers and catch basins on City property to ensure safety and proper drainage. 

We will investigate any concerns regarding missing, broken, loose, blocked manhole covers or catch basins and repair them if required.

Reporting a concern

To report concerns with manhole covers or catch basins, please use the self-service reporting tool or call 311. To help speed up the response time and provide further details about the issue and location of the concern, you may attach a photo to the request. 

Report a Manhole Cover/Catch Basins Concern

We may contact you for additional information if it is required.