- You must be a residential customer on a 1” x 3/4” meter or must reside in housing in a homeowner association, apartment complex or mobile home park.
- You must be a full-time resident in our Chaparral district.
- You must receive residential water service from EPCOR Water.
- Your annual income does not exceed $17,655 for a single-person household or $23,895 for a two-person household before deductions.
If you meet these eligibility guidelines and there is space in the program, you'll receive $7.50 off your monthly bill.*
Apply for the program
Print and complete the application form. Mail to:
10195 W. Coggins Drive
Sun City, AZ 85351
Submit a new application by March 1 of each year to re-confirm your eligibility for the Low Income Assistance Program. If you were previously enrolled and were approved before September 1, 2015, you were required to reapply for the program by March 1, 2016. Renewal isn't automatic.
- If you missed the application deadline, you don't meet the eligibility requirements for the program for 2017.