We always conduct business with a high degree of integrity. And we always respect your privacy while complying with applicable legislation.
Here's how we interact with our customers and the public.
Online and electronically
- Our website
- Our official social media accounts such as:
- E-bills (customers)
- Email (only when initiated by a customer or if you subscribed to receive EPCOR e-newsletters)
- Bills and bill stuffers (customers)
- Project or open house notifications
- Open houses
- EPCOR meter readers or public consultation representatives (we don't employ door-to-door sales representatives)
- Our representatives will always present EPCOR identification and wear EPCOR-branded apparel
- Billing/Customer Service
- Operations (repair and outage notifications and information)
Note: We will always work with you to come up with payment options before any kind of disconnection.
Report suspicious activity
Visit the Canadian Anti-Fraud website for more information on scams and how to report them.