To Our Bullhead City Customers,
Thank you for allowing us to be your water provider and to serve you for the last nine years. It has truly been an honor.
Our story together started in 2012, when Bullhead City's water system was experiencing the effects of age, poor materials, and a lack of ongoing maintenance and repair. We committed to you at that time that we would do better, that you deserved a higher-quality system, and that you, our customer, deserved the peace of mind that comes with reliable, clean water. With hard work, thoughtful planning and an incredible team of exceptional people, we have delivered on that promise.
Over the last nine years many improvements have been made including:
- Putting the customer first in every decision and step we take
- Exceptional field technicians delivering critical services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Water quality monitored daily and of the highest standard, and providing you with a summary of those efforts each year with information that matters to you and is easily found on epcor.com
- An investment of $36.3 million directly to community infrastructure to ensure reliable service and to prevent the loss of more than 33 million gallons of water
- Supporting the City's growth and vision for the future with new and expanded infrastructure
We don't do anything alone. It takes a team of dedicated professionals who take great pride in delivering safe and reliable water to our Bullhead City customers. These dedicated professionals are your family and neighbors and we are continually grateful for their contributions.
The time has come to turn over operations to the care of Bullhead City and we are committed to a smooth transition. We want to assure you that the residents and businesses are inheriting a top-notch water system as we hand this great responsibility to the City.
It has been a true honor to serve you.