North American in scope, proudly Edmontonian
EPCOR took root in Edmonton in 1891 as Canada's first municipally owned electric utility and, ten years later, Edmonton's water utility. Today, with over 3,500 employees, we build, own and operate electrical transmission, natural gas and water distribution networks; water and wastewater treatment facilities; drainage systems; and infrastructure in Canada and the United States.
To learn more about EPCOR's operations, read the Annual Information Form, available at
Where we operate
Proudly serving over 2 million customers in four provinces and three states.
Our vision is to be a premier essential services company that attracts and retains the best employees, is trusted by our customers, and is valued by our stakeholders. We will achieve this by continuing to:
- Deliver value to customers while keeping rates affordable and competitive
- Invest in employees through professional growth
- Deal fairly and ethically with communities, stakeholders and Indigenous peoples
- Support communities where we work
- Generate long-term value for the Shareholder