Customer service and billing
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic are wide reaching, and many individuals and businesses may have had their incomes disrupted. With this in mind, we are pleased to stand to ensure that residents have the assistance they need and can focus their minds on taking care of their health and the health of their families.
Customers are encouraged to go to My Account to pay their bills, sign up for ebill, start/stop service, or download the EPCOR USA mobile app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Update as of April 1, 2021:
Only flush toilet paper down the toilet
During this time we want to remind you that not all paper is created equal. Protect our water and environment, while preventing damage to your own pipes, by properly disposing of certain household items. Disposable wipes and other household items are not meant to be flushed down the toilet because they can damage your pipes and clog the wastewater system.
Learn what not to flush.
Utility emergency support
- If you have a utility emergency, please contact EPCOR at
1-800-383-0834. We are still available 24/7.
- If you have a public safety concern, please call 911.
- Non-essential customer site visits have been suspended, and will be rescheduled when appropriate.
- For hydrant meter requests, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For a leak or high usage investigation, please contact us at
1-800-383-0834 and ask to speak to a conservation specialist.
- Customer counter services have been suspended. Call us at us at
1-800-383-0834 to find the nearest third party payment location near you.
- Essential in-person customer services continue to be provided, including responding to emergency wastewater backup calls, notifications to customers impacted by planned utility interruption, and water meter installations at new locations. Additional distancing protocols are in place, and we ask customers to take precautionary measures by maintaining a safe, 10-foot distance from the crew. You can always check our outage map for unplanned outages that may affect you.
Online tools available to you
We have a number of online tools and resources for customers. We encourage customers to learn about
automatic bill payment and electronic bill delivery.