Customer service and billing
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been wide reaching, and many individuals and businesses may have had their incomes disrupted. With this in mind, we are pleased to stand to ensure that residents have the assistance they need and can focus their minds on taking care of their health and the health of their families.
Customers are encouraged to go to My Account to pay their bills, sign up for ebill, start/stop service, or download the EPCOR USA mobile app, EPCOR USA app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Update as of February 1, 2022:
- We are disconnecting customers who are in arrears.
- Late fees will accrue on any balance that has not been paid or enrolled in a payment arrangement.
- New Mexico customers who expect to have difficulty paying their bills are encouraged to contact us at 1-800-383-0834. We are available 24/7.
- Customers can count on continuing to receive reliable utility services.
- If you have concerns about paying your bill, please contact us at
Utility emergency support
- If you have a utility emergency, please contact the EPCOR at
1-800-383-0834. We are available 24/7.
- If you have a public safety concern, please call 911.
- For hydrant meter requests, please email us at
email@example.com. For a leak or high usage investigation, please contact us at
1-800-383-0834 and ask to speak to a conservation specialist.
- Call us at 1-800-383-0834 to find the nearest third party payment location near you.
- Essential in-person customer services continue to be provided, including responding to emergency wastewater backup calls, notifications to customers impacted by emergency planned utility interruption, and water meter installations at new locations. Additional distancing protocols are in place, and we ask customers to take precautionary measures by maintaining a safe, 10-foot distance from the crew. You can always check our outage map for unplanned outages that may affect you.
Online tools available to you
We have a number of online tools and resources for customers. We encourage customers to learn about
automatic bill payment and electronic bill delivery.